Soffit and soffit vent is a critical part of your home’s ventilation plan. From moderating temperature extremes to controlling moisture in attic spaces, soffit and vent soffit make your home comfortable by venting moisture from your office, and also provide a clean, finished look to the underside of your eaves. Fascia provides maintenance-free protection to the edge of your roof between the shingles and the soffit. Available in matching or coordinating colors, Mastic fascia board brings it all together, beautifully.
Hidden Vent Soffit System
A hidden ventilation system in the soffit gives your home the best of both worlds - a beautiful, clean and stylish look, and the highest ventilation performance of any vinyl soffit.
Classic Beaded Soffit
A beaded profile in the soffit or the front porch ceiling has the classic charm of the American south. It adds character and a subtle finishing touch that is unmatched by any other style.
Traditional Vinyl Soffit
- Vinyl soffit is available in multiple profiles, textures and colors, providing options for any budget.
- And when coordinating or complementing vinyl siding, you can be sure of getting the exact color you want.
- Use it to cover or ventilate, or use non-ventilated panels as a vertical siding accent.
- Aluminum soffit offers superior appearance and performance by combining the strength of aluminum, the durability of our exclusive Alumalure 2000 finish system for lifetime performance, and multiple options for perforation or lanced ventilation that offers the maximum airflow efficiency of any of the soffits.
- Soffits have historically required frequent maintenance due to a build-up of humidity and rapid deterioration of the paint applied to wood soffit.
- Aluminum soffit eliminates the need for repainting.