Why James Hardie siding?
- James Hardie fiber-cement siding is warranted not to rot, warp or delaminate.
- The siding is also five times thicker than vinyl siding, so it's warranted against hail damage and can be installed to withstand winds up to 150 MPH.
Protection: Fire Prevention
- James Hardie siding is a non-combustible home exterior.
No More Painting Perils
- Since James Hardie Siding is made of fiber cement, it does not undergo the same degree of expansion and contraction that hinders wood-based and vinyl sidings.
- Therefore, James Hardie Siding will hold onto paint three to four times longer than wood siding, reducing your overall maintenance costs, without compromising aesthetics.
- James Hardie supports the entire building industry's efforts in creating more sustainable homes, neighborhoods and materials.
- Only James Hardie products are Engineered for Climate®.
- They created the HardieZone® system, to ensure that you get the right product for your region. HZ5® products are made to resist wet, freezing conditions. HZ10® products protect homes from heat, humidity, blistering sun and more.
- They apply multiple coats (50 percent more than your average house painter uses) of their proprietary finish to every surface and edge of their siding and trim, leaving no spot uncovered.
- Between coats, they cure the finish in a controlled environment for an even stronger bond that resists chipping, peeling and cracking.
- Vinyl siding and paint both fade in the sun. ColorPlus® Technology resists fading and looks good for longer.
THE COLORPLUS® TECHNOLOGY WARRANTY
ColorPlus® Technology finish comes with a 15-year limited warranty that covers paint and labor, protecting against peeling, cracking, and chipping.
HARDIEPLANK® LAP SIDING
Traditional and timeless. Sleek and strong HardiePlank® lap siding is Engineered for Climate® and come primed, or with baked-on ColorPlus® Technology.
- Simple, clean look.
- Smooth is available in 14 ColorPlus® Technology finishes or primed for paint.
- Inspired by the coastal communities that hug the Eastern seaboard, this siding style is brimming with charm.
- Beaded Cedarmill is available in 14 ColorPlus® Technology finishes or primed for paint.
- A beaded edge adds a tailored touch to the smooth, modern board.
- Beaded Smooth is available in 14 ColorPlus® Technology finishes or primed for paint.